Watching NBA games might cause some tension in your household or at work, but when the Olympics roll around, it’s all about the United States and no one can argue with that. Show some love for your favorite USA Basketball star, Russell Westbrook, in this replica jersey by Nike. It features arched “USA” lettering above a #7 on the front, a mesh back with Westbrook's name, player number and tonal stars, red lettering printed on the interior back yoke that reads, “United We Rise,” and contrast color shoulder and side panels. This jersey’s the exact replica of what the USA Basketball players wear on the court, so put it on and represent America in official style that’ll last a lifetime!
- 100% Recycled polyester body; 83% Recycled polyester/17% Rayon back panel; 99% Recycled polyester; 1% Other fiber back panel mesh pattern
- Slim cut helps reduce bulkiness
- Heat-transferred federation mark, player name and number for an iconic look
- Side slits at hem
- Jock tag
- 3D-structured Dri-FIT fabric helps reduce cling from sweat
- Bold pride Aerographics provide lightweight ventilation
- Officially licensed
- Country-specific battle cry on the inside of the back neck provides extra inspiration for teams and fans
Shop early for holidays and birthdays with our 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy! Because we stand behind the quality of our products, you can return any item in original condition for up to a full year from the purchase date. We want you and your gift recipients to love what you ordered, but if not, we make returns easy for you.
Fans Also Bought:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.