The iconic No. 3 will return to the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ when Austin Dillon takes the track in 2012. The grandson of NASCAR legend Richard Childress, Dillon will drive the No. 3 AdvoCare Chevrolet in his first full season for Richard Childress Racing. The familiar black No. 3 car will adorn the colors of blue and red in it's return to the track for a full schedule run.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 2,333
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Shop early for holidays and birthdays with our 365 Day No-Hassle Return Policy! Because we stand behind the quality of our products, you can return any item in original condition for up to a full year from the purchase date. We want you and your gift recipients to love what you ordered, but if not, we make returns easy for you.
Fans Also Bought:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.