The "Boston College Football Vault: The History of the Eagles" takes you on a journey through the history of BC football, starting with the first game in 1893. Along with a story woven by former Boston College sports information director Reid Oslin, this "scrapbook" contains never-before-published photographs, artwork and memorabilia drawn from BC's athletic department and campus archives. Tucked into dozens of sleeves and pockets, fans will find reproductions of old game programs, historic tickets, numerous postcards and vintage photos. These fascinating replicas include an 1893 team photo, a 1909 player card, a 1915 game ticket, a 1925 pennant, a 1932 BC-Marquette ticket, a 1936 BC-Holy Cross program cover, a 1941 Sugar Bowl postcard, 1962 Eagle sticker and a 1985 letter from President Ronald Reagan. No Eagles fan should be without this "home archive" of Boston College's football history.
- 144-Page collectible
- Book measures approximately 12.25" x 11"
- Built-in pockets and sleeves filled with team memorabilia
- Custom team graphics on sleeve
- Full-color photos & illustrations
- Hardcover book with sturdy protective sleeve
- Officially licensed collegiate product
- Ready to wrap